Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Peace Corps LearningSpace

There are many pre-departure activities that a Peace Corps Volunteer has to finish before they are able to embark on their 2 year journey. Many of these activities are completed on an online site called LearningSpace. There are four areas in which I, and other volunteers, need to complete online "modules" or lessons:

1. Orientation to Safety and Security
2. Core Expectations
3. HIV Basics for Peace Corps Volunteers
4. TEFL Certificate Program 2016

I completed the first three listed here, within the first few weeks of accepting my invitation. The TEFL Certificate Program, on the other hand, has included four different Pre-Departure Modules that I had until January 14th to complete. Below is the list of modules that I have had to complete and their due dates.



It feels nice to know that I only have the final self-assessment left to finish before I head to Miami and then to Ecuador. 

9 days until I arrive in Miami and 11 days until Ecuador. It's really coming down to the wire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment